1. Guy Demarle from Northern France. An inventor, chemist and baking enthusiast, Mr. Demarle masterminded the innovative mix of silicone and woven glass to create premium quality, professional grade bakeware. Following his revolutionary invention, he established Demarle Company in Wavrin, France, a manufacturing facility for his unique products that, to this day, inspire the way we cook and bring meals to our tables.
2. The molds that break the mold. A sampling from the professional grade collection that transforms cooking into the art of creating, in both professional and home kitchens around the world.
3. Bringing excellence to the table. From ensuring ingredients are fresh and whole to believing in the power of connecting through food, the French ideology underscores the use of authentic European-inspired elements sourced from the local land to achieve clarity and purity of flavor.
4. Postcard from Paris. Consultants across America travel to the City of Lights, the first of many annual incentive trips designed to unite and reward high achievers who meet or exceed their business goals.
5. Great minds think alike. Entrepreneurs and business partners Patrice Jacquelin and Cindy Juncaj combine their knowledge and skills to realize their global desire to make cooking easier and healthier. Driven by a shared vision to build the best entrepreneurial business for people, the partners created the opportunity to bring families back around the table, while offering highly innovative cooking tools designed to simplify life in the kitchen.
6. The French Factor. Architecture. Culture. Cuisine and Countryside. With our cooking philosophy deeply rooted in our French heritage, we are guided by an unwavering commitment to excellence that begins in the kitchen.
7. Across the Pond. From France to Michigan to better serve America. Establishing offices on this side of the pond proves that hometown love grows good things.
8. Family is everything. Cindy Juncaj and loved ones living the core values of bon COOK – whether on a family vacation or around the table, gathering is at the center of the family.
9. New place, amazing space. Newly headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan, we’re making the tradition of cooking meals at home practical and simple in modern times. With online tools and
resources, and customizable cooking classes, we invite everyone to help themselves to what we have to offer.
10. There’s a chair for you at our table as a bon COOK Consultant. Visit us in-person or online and get a taste of what’s stirring. No matter your skill level, connect with us today and be on your way to becoming a bon COOK!